From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICPC is an initialism which may refer to:
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, Nigeria
- International Cable Protection Committee, United Kingdom
- International Centre for the Prevention of Crime, Montreal, Canada
- International Classification of Primary Care, a medical classification method
- International Criminal Police Commission, former name of Interpol
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children, a contract among all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.