(Redirected from IDR (disambiguation))
IDR can refer to:
Places and transport
- IDR, IATA code for Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport, Indore, India
- Iskandar Development Region, the new main southern development corridor in Johor, Malaysia
- Inner Distribution Road, a ring road in Reading, Berkshire, UK
- IDR, ISO 4217 currency code of the Indonesian rupiah
- International Depository Receipt, a negotiable security
- Indian Depository Receipt, a financial instrument
- Incentive Distribution Rights; see Master limited partnership
- Idiosyncratic drug reaction, a type of adverse drug reaction that is specific to an individual
- Instantaneous Decoding Refresh in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video; see Network Abstraction Layer
- Independence Day: Resurgence, a 2016 science fiction disaster film and sequel to Independence Day
- Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild, an album by CKY
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.