From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IGH (or derivative) may refer to:
- Immunoglobulin heavy chain (IgH), the large polypeptide subunit of an antibody
- Institut IGH, Croatian company
- Internal geared hubs used on bicycles.
- IGH@, the Immunoglobulin heavy locus, in biology
- Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, a City in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IGH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.