From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IID may refer to:
- Internet identity, a social identity used by Internet users
- Internet Identity, an Internet security company
- Ignition interlock device, a breathalyzer connected to a vehicle's engine
- Independent and identically distributed random variables in probability theory
- Interaural intensity difference in determining the location of a sound
- Internal Investigations Division (in law enforcement)
- IRIX Interactive Desktop, software for interacting with a computer running the IRIX operating system
- Iterative and Incremental Development in software development
- Infinite Improbability Drive
- A COM Interface ID
- Invoke Image Display an Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profile
- Imperial Irrigation District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.