From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IKE)
|Look up Ike, ike, -ike, or ʻike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ike may refer to:
- Typhoon Ike, in the 1981 Pacific typhoon season
- Typhoon Ike, the deadliest typhoon of the 1984 Pacific typhoon season
- Hurricane Ike (2008), the third-costliest hurricane to ever make landfall in the United States
- Ike (given name), a list of people (and fictional characters) with the nickname or given name
- Ike no Taiga (1723–1776), Japanese painter and calligrapher
- Chika Ike (born 1985), Nigerian actress, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Ike Gyokuran (1727–1784), Japanese painter, calligrapher and poet
- Reiko Ike (born 1953), Japanese retired actress, singer and entertainer
- Internet Key Exchange, a network protocol used by IPsec VPNs
- IKE Group, a research group at the Department of Business Studies, Aalborg University, Denmark
- LID airport code of Ikerasak Heliport, Greenland
- Ike (miniseries), 1979 television miniseries about Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Ike: Countdown to D-Day, a 2004 American television film
- Interstate 290 (Illinois), a portion of which is officially named the Dwight D. Eisenhower Expressway, or the "Ike"
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, a Nimitz-class supercarrier, also known as the "Ike"
- Ike, Texas, United States, an unincorporated community
- ike, ISO 639-3 code for Inuktitut, an Inuit language of Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.