IMB is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- IMB Banking & Financial Services, Australian banking institution
- Independent Monitoring Board, of the conditions of prisoners in English jails
- Indymac Bancorp, former NYSE symbol
- Institute of Molecular Biology in Mainz, Germany
- Integrated Media Block in digital cinema
- Integrated Mobile Broadcast of TV over mobile telephony
- The International Maritime Bureau of the International Chamber of Commerce
- The International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention
- The Irvine-Michigan-Brookhaven detector, of neutrinos, Ohio, US
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.