IMDI (ISLE Meta Data Initiative) is a metadata standard to describe multi-media and multi-modal language resources. The standard provides interoperability for browsable and searchable corpus structures and resource descriptions with help of specific tools. The project is partly based on existing conventions and standards in the Language Resource community.
The web-based Browsable Corpus at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics allows you to browse through IMDI corpora and search for language resources.
Information about IMDI can be found at:
Projects using IMDI:
- The Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics IMDI Metadata Domain (Browsable Corpus)
- CGN - The Spoken Dutch Corpus Project
- DAM-LR - Distributed Access Management for Language Resources
- DBD - Dutch Bilingualism Database
- DOBES - Documentation of Endangered Languages
- ECHO Case Study 4 - Sign Languages
- ECHO WP2 - Infrastructure and Technology
- INTERA WP2 - Integrated European language data repository Area