From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up init in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Init or INIT may refer to:
- init, the first process started during boot of a Unix system
- INIT (Mac OS), a system-extension mechanism in Apple Macintosh operating system prior to OS X
- INIT II, an intranasal insulin clinical trial
- Init Records, an American record label
- International IT College of Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.