Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up IoT, iot, or -iot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IOT or IoT may refer to:
Science and technology
- Internet of things (IoT), the internetworking of physical devices
- Inductive output tube, a variety of vacuum tube
- Input-Output Transfer, instructions for computers as in the PDP-8
- British Indian Ocean Territory (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code)
- Illuminates of Thanateros, an occultish society
- Institute of Transportation, an agency in Taiwan
- Interoperability testing, testing to determine the interoperability of a product
- Completed operations indicator, in Belgian railway signalling
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.