IPMP may refer to:
- IP network multipathing, a facility provided by Solaris to provide fault-tolerance and load spreading for network interface cards
- Thymol, a chemical compound also known as 2-isopropyl-5-methylphenol
- Isopropyl methoxy pyrazine, an aroma compound produced by the Asian lady beetle
- Multipath I/O, the redundant IO technology
- MPEG-4, the Intellectual Property Management and Protection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.