Jump to navigation Jump to search
IPMP may refer to:
- IP network multipathing, a facility provided by Solaris to provide fault-tolerance and load spreading for network interface cards
- Thymol, a chemical compound also known as 2-isopropyl-5-methylphenol
- Isopropyl methoxy pyrazine, an aroma compound produced by the Asian lady beetle
- Multipath I/O, the redundant IO technology
- MPEG-4, the Intellectual Property Management and Protection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.