Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ipsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IPSA or Ipsa may refer to:
- I. P. Sharp Associates, a Canadian company, creator of the IPSANET computer network
- Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Institut polytechnique des sciences avancées, a French private aerospace engineering postgraduate college
- International Political Science Association, a UNESCO scholarly association
- International Professional Surrogates Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing sexual surrogate therapy
- International Political Science Abstracts, an academic journal, published on behalf of the International Political Science Association
- Kristijan Ipša (born 1986), Croatian footballer of Slovenian heritage
- Ipsa, a genus of sea snails
- Índice de Precio Selectivo de Acciones, a Chilean Stock Index
- Intimate partner sexual assault, a variant term for spousal rape
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), a set of accounting standards
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPSA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.