|Look up ipsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IPSA or Ipsa may refer to:
- I. P. Sharp Associates, a Canadian company, creator of the IPSANET computer network
- Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées, a French private aerospace engineering postgraduate school
- International Political Science Association, a UNESCO scholarly association
- International Professional Surrogates Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing sexual surrogate therapy
- International Political Science Abstracts, an academic journal, published on behalf of the International Political Science Association
- Kristijan Ipša (born 1986), Croatian footballer of Slovenian heritage
- Ipsa, a genus of sea snails
- Índice de Precio Selectivo de Acciones, a Chilean Stock Index
- Intimate partner sexual assault, a variant term for spousal rape
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), a set of accounting standards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPSA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.