From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iPSC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IPSC may refer to:
- International Practical Shooting Confederation, a shooting sport association based on the concept of practical shooting
- Ispahani Public School & College, a school in Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen, located in Ispra, Italy, is one of the seven institutes of the Joint Research Centre, a Directorate-General of the European Commission
- Internet Problem Solving Contest, an online programming competition
iPSC may refer to:
- Induced pluripotent stem cell, a type of pluripotent induced stem cells
- Intel iPSC, any of several high-performance computers manufactured by Intel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPSC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.