From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISCO or Isco may refer to:
- International Standard Classification of Occupations, an International Labour Organization (ILO) classification structure
- Information Sharing Customer Outreach, a directorate within the office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
- In-situ Chemical Oxidation, a way to remediate organic contamination below the ground surface by direct injection of oxidants
- Innermost stable circular orbit, The smallest stable orbit around a black hole
- Isco (born 1992), Spanish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ISCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.