|Look up itim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ITIM may refer to:
- ITIM: Resources and Advocacy for Jewish Life
- Immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif
- ITIM (news agency)
- International Tibet Independence Movement
- SAS/ITIM: IT Invoice Management, the former name of SAS/SEPM: Service Performance Management
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, an IBM software product for managing user access to computer resources
- Itim International
- ITIM: IT Infrastructure Monitoring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ITIM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.