From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ITO may refer to:
- Hilo International Airport, IATA airport code
- Indium tin oxide, a transparent conductor
- Information Technology Outsourcing
- International Trade Organization
- Jewish Territorialist Organization
- Inventory turnover, a measure of the number of times inventory is sold or used in a certain period of time.
- Involuntary Treatment Order, typically for psychiatric treatment
- 'In Terms Of', an abbreviation occasionally used in scientific literature. For example, 'Kc: equilibrium constant i.t.o. molar concentration.'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ITO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.