From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Iago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iago is the main antagonist in the play Othello by William Shakespeare
Iago may also refer to:
- Iago, a form of the given name Jacob
- Iago, a form of the given name James
- Iago ap Beli (c. 560 – c. 616), king of Gwynedd
- Iago ap Idwal (ruled 950 - 979), king of Gwynedd
- Iago, a pen-name of Sir Robert Walpole
- Iago, a parrot in the Tintin comic strip The Castafiore Emerald
- Iago (Disney character), a parrot introduced in the 1992 film Aladdin and appearing in various Disney media
- Iago (shark), a genus of hound sharks
- Iago, a GWR Banking Class steam locomotive on the Great Western Railway
- Santiago, Cape Verde, an island also called "St. Iago" or "St. Jago"
- Santiago de Compostela, capital of the autonomous community of Galicia in northwestern Spain and named for Saint James the Great
- IAGO, the International Abstract Games Organization.
- All pages beginning with "Iago"
- Diaz, a surname
- Jago (disambiguation)
- Yago (disambiguation)
- Jaime, a given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.