Ian Macpherson (novelist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wild Harbour tells of the world destroyed by a future war, forebodings of which were already discernible in Europe.
Ian Macpherson died in a motorcycle accident in 1944.
- Shepherds Calendar (1931)
- Land Of Our Fathers (1933)
- Pride in the Valley (1936)
- Wild Harbour (1936)
- "Macpherson, Ian (1905–1944), novelist | Oxford Dictionary of National Biography". www.oxforddnb.com. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/9780198614128.001.0001/odnb-9780198614128-e-60214. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- Baker, Timothy C. (September 2008). "Ian Macpherson's Writing of the Disaster". International Review of Scottish Studies. 33: 61–86.
- "Authors : Macpherson, Ian : SFE : Science Fiction Encyclopedia". www.sf-encyclopedia.com. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- "1001 Book Review: Wild Harbour by MacPherson". The Reader's Room. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- Canongate Books
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die, ABC Books, Sydney, 2006.
- The Literature of Scotland @ Google Books