From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ian Munro may refer to:
- Ian Munro (computer scientist) (born 1947), Canadian computer scientist
- Ian Munro (pianist) (born 1963), Australian pianist and composer
- Ian Munro, Canadian politician (see Progressive Conservative Party candidates, 1993 Canadian federal election)
- Ian Munro, English football manager with Wick Academy F.C.
- All pages beginning with "Ian Munro"
- Ian Monroe (born 1972), artist
- Iain Munro (born 1951), Scottish footballer
- Iain Monroe, fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|