Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ian Murray may refer to:
- Ian Murray (bishop) (1932–2016), Scottish Roman Catholic bishop
- Ian Murray (footballer) (born 1981), Scottish football player and player-manager
- Ian Murray (Canadian politician) (born 1951), Canadian Member of Parliament
- Ian Murray (Scottish politician) (born 1976), MP for Edinburgh South
- Ian Murray (strongman), winner of Scotland's Strongest Man in 1987 (see Strength athletics in the United Kingdom and Ireland).
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|