Ian Walker (playwright)
Walker is co-founder of the Second Wind Productions, a San Francisco theatre group, and currently serves as playwright-in-residence there. His 1991 play about Dutch art forger Han van Meegeren was the basis for the film, Forger.
He is known for his exploration of social and political themes. He describes playwriting as “an attempt to reshape the world. My plays are about trying to get to the moment where people speak the truth. The pursuit of truth in all aspects is wonderfully aggressive and violent." He currently lives in San Francisco.
- The Lullaby Tree (2012)
- The Disappearance of Mary Rosemary (2011)
- The Tender King (2009)
- Meadowland (2008
- The Gravedigger’s Tango (2006)
- Out In Under Over Done (2005/2011)
- A Beautiful Home for the Incurable (2004)
- The Stone Trilogy (2001)
- Ghost in the Light (2000)
- Vigilance (1999)
- Black Lies (1998)
- "North Jersey - Montclair". North Jersey.
- "History of Second Wind Productions". 8m.com.
- "title page". empathyfilms.com.
|This article about a dramatist or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|