Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ibrahim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ibrahim (Arabic: إبراهيم ʾIbrāhīm) is the Arabic name for Abraham, a Biblical patriarch and prophet in Islam.
For the Islamic view of Ibrahim, see Abraham in Islam.
Ibrahim may also refer to:
- Ibrahim (name), a name (and list of people with the name)
- Ibrahim (horse), a stallion who sired many successful show jumping horses
- Ibrahim (sura), a sura of the Qur'an
- Ibrahim el Awal, a Hunt-class destroyer that served in the Egyptian navy under that name 1951-56
- Ibrahim prize, a prize to recognise good governance in Africa
- "Ibrahim", a song by David Friedman from Shades of Change
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibrahim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.