Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ical may refer to:
- Calendar (Apple), Apple's personal calendar application, formerly called iCal
- ical (Unix), a Tcl/tk calendar package
- iCalendar, the calendar data exchange standard
- Aburizal Bakrie, a politician.
- Muhammad Irsyad Basir, a dangdut singer.
- ICaL an ionic current through the L-type calcium channel
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.