Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ical may refer to:
- Calendar (Apple), Apple's personal calendar application, formerly called iCal
- ical (Unix), a Tcl/tk calendar package
- iCalendar, the calendar data exchange standard
- Aburizal Bakrie, a politician.
- Muhammad Irsyad Basir, a dangdut singer.
- ICaL an ionic current through the L-type calcium channel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.