Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up icing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Icing may refer to:
- Atmospheric icing, occurs when water droplets freeze on objects they contact
- Icing conditions, atmospheric conditions that can lead to the formation of water ice on various surfaces
- Aufeis, also called icing, a sheet-like mass of layered ice that forms from the freezing of successive flows of groundwater
- Claire's, which has a brand of accessories and jewelry called Icing
- Cryotherapy, also called icing, the cooling of body parts, often using ice or cold packs, to decrease pain and inflammation
- Fuel system icing inhibitor, an additive to aviation fuels that prevents the formation of ice in fuel lines
- Icing (drinking game), a drinking game involving the consumption of large quantities of Smirnoff Ice in inappropriate situations
- Icing (food), a sweet and often creamy glaze made of sugar used to cover or decorate baked goods, such as cakes, cookies or donuts
- Icing (ice hockey), an ice hockey rule intended to discourage intentionally whacking the puck away from a team's goal to run out the clock
- Icing (nautical), sea spray that freezes upon contact with ships, occurs during very cold and windy weather, can cause a ship to capsize
- Icing the kicker, is a tactic employed by defending teams in American or Canadian football to disrupt the process of kicking a field goal just prior to the snap.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Icing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.