3.3 / January 21, 2019
|Written in||CodeGear Delphi|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
IcoFX is an icon creation software for Microsoft Windows. Previously a freeware, it allows editing multiple formats of icons with support for transparency. Icons can also be converted from one format to another, for instance from a Macintosh icon to a Windows icon. Users may easily import any image and convert it to an icon. Version 1.6.4 was the last freeware-release of IcoFX. The creator of IcoFX, Attila Kovrig, also developed an animated cursor editor called AniFX in 2008. AniFX's development was discontinued after its features were integrated into IcoFX 2.0.
- "IcoFX 2.10". IcoFX News and Announcements. IcoFX. 12 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- IcoFX Administrator (9 June 2009). "Re: What language?". IcoFX forum. IcoFX. Retrieved 10 April 2011.
IcoFX is developed using Turbo Delphi Explorer. It is a free tool from CodeGear (formerly Borland).
- West, Jackson (2008-11-07). "IcoFX Creates and Edits Icons for Free - Icons". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- Wiles, Chris. "IcoFx 1.6". V3.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "Réaliser ses propres icônes" (in French). 01net. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "IcoFX - Support". icofx.ro. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|