From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ictus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ictus may refer to:
Music and poetry
- Ictus, in music and conducting, the instant when a beat occurs
- Ictus, rhythmic marking in Solesmes editions of chant, see Gregorian chant#Rhythm
- ictus, in poetry, a way of indicating a stressed syllable
- "Ictus", a 1960s song composed by Carla Bley, American jazz composer
- ICTUS Records, independent record label for avant-garde jazz
- Ictus Ensemble, Belgian orchestra specialising contemporary classical music
- ichthys (also spelled "ictus", "icthus", and "ichthus"), an early Christian religious symbol
- Palaeoapterodytes ictus, an animal species of the early Miocene or late Oligocene
- Nodens Ictus, a British rock band formed in 1986
- All pages with titles containing ictus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ictus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.