Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ictus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ictus may refer to:
Music and poetry
- Ictus, in music and conducting, the instant when a beat occurs
- Ictus, rhythmic marking in Solesmes editions of chant, see Gregorian chant#Rhythm
- ictus, in poetry, a way of indicating a stressed syllable
- "Ictus", a 1960s song composed by Carla Bley, American jazz composer
- ICTUS Records, independent record label for avant-garde jazz
- Ictus Ensemble, Belgian orchestra specialising contemporary classical music
- ichthys (also spelled "ictus", "icthus", and "ichthus"), an early Christian religious symbol
- Palaeoapterodytes ictus, an animal species of the early Miocene or late Oligocene
- Nodens Ictus, a British rock band formed in 1986
- All pages with a title containing ictus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ictus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.