(Redirected from Ideraway, Queensland)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||225 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||North Burnett Region|
The town's name was derived from the name of a pastoral run, used from 1848 by J.B. Reid.
Ideraway Creek has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Mungar-Monto railway line: Ideraway Creek Railway Bridge
- Mungar-Monto railway line: Steep Rocky Creek Railway Bridge
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Ideraway". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- "Ideraway - town (entry 16595)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Ideraway - locality (entry 45374)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Ideraway Creek Railway Bridge (Ideraway) (entry 600519)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- "Steep Rocky Creek Railway Bridge (Ideraway) (entry 600520)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
Media related to Ideraway, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|