Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ignorance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed.
Ignorance may also refer to:
In social sciences:
- Pluralistic ignorance, a concept in social psychology
- Rational ignorance, a concept in epistemology
- Vincible ignorance, a moral or doctrinal matter in Catholic ethics
- Ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", the legal principle that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it
- Avidya (Hinduism), ignorance as a concept in Vedanta
- Avijja, ignorance as a concept in Buddhism
- Ignorance (novel), a 2000 novel by Milan Kundera
- Ignorance, a poem in Philip Larkin's collection The Whitsun Weddings
- Ignorance (album), a 1987 album by American metal band Sacred Reich
- "Ignorance", a song by American pop punk band Paramore
- Steve Ignorant, British punk musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ignorance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.