From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iijärvi is a common name of lakes in Finland. It may refer to
- Lake Iijärvi in Inari, Finnish Lapland
- Lake Iijärvi (Kuusamo), North-eastern Finland
- Lake Iijärvi (Suomussalmi), North-eastern Finland
- Lake Iijärvi (Ristijärvi), Kainuu, Finland
- Lake Iijärvi (Sulkava), Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iijärvi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.