From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IKI, as an acronym, can stand for:
- The Internationales Kulturinstitut in Vienna.
- Internet-käyttäjät ikuisesti ("The Internet Users Forever"), a loosely organized group of early Finnish internet activists.
- Iodine potassium-iodide, a chemical compound.
- The Russian Space Research Institute originally known as IKI RAN.
The term Iki or iki can refer to:
- Iki Island, a Japanese island between the island of Kyūshū and the Tsushima islands in the Tsushima Strait
- Iki, Nagasaki, a city on Iki Island
- Iki Province, a former province of Japan, now part of Nagasaki Prefecture
- Iki (aesthetics)
- iki (album), an album by Värttinä
- The revised title of The Knights Who Say "Ni!" in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- The name of a chain of supermarkets in Lithuania, and previously in Latvia also, operated by Palink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.