Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up iki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IKI, as an acronym, can stand for:
- The Internationales Kulturinstitut in Vienna.
- Internet-käyttäjät ikuisesti ("The Internet Users Forever"), a loosely organized group of early Finnish internet activists.
- Iodine potassium-iodide, a chemical compound.
- The Russian Space Research Institute originally known as IKI RAN.
The term Iki or iki can refer to:
- Iki Island, a Japanese island between the island of Kyūshū and the Tsushima islands in the Tsushima Strait
- Iki, Nagasaki, a city on Iki Island
- Iki Province, a former province of Japan, now part of Nagasaki Prefecture
- Iki (aesthetics)
- iki (album), an album by Värttinä
- The revised title of The Knights Who Say "Ni!" in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- The name of a chain of supermarkets in Lithuania, and previously in Latvia also, operated by Palink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.