|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2013)|
Type of site
|Available in||Sinhala, Tamil, English|
|Slogan(s)||Sri Lanka's largest Marketplace|
|Alexa rank||7, Sri Lanka (Dec 2014[update])|
|Launched||June 01, 2012|
Launched in June 2012, ikman.lk gained prominence due to its large selection of second-hand and brand new items. According to statistics from Alexa Internet, ikman.lk became the 15th most visited website in Sri Lanka after three months of operation.
The website can be used by anyone, with users required to provide a valid e-mail address in order to upload advertisements onto the site. All submitted ads are manually screened before being shown on the site, a security measure to ensure that the products and services being offered are authentic and legal.
Items listed on ikman.lk include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. The categories with the highest volume (in terms of online transactions) on the site are vehicles, electronics and property. 
Ads for second hand cars account for nearly 20% of all ads posted, with users from Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kandy and Kurunegala contributing the majority of ads. Colombo leads as the primary trading hub for cars and vehicles.
- "Ikman.lk Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-12-16.
- "fast- [i k ma n]". Sinhala Online. Retrieved 21 January 2013. External link in
- "Sri Lanka records highest internet growth in South Asia". Ceylon Today. 30 November 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- "The first-ever tri-lingual free classified website unveiled in Sri Lanka". Ceylon Today. 25 October 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Put your shopping needs in one place! - With Ikman.lk". The Nation (Sri Lanka). 30 December 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Ikman.lk launches website for classified advertising". Sunday Observer (Sri Lanka). 28 October 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "lkman.lk, a cost-effective classified service, a first in Sri Lanka". Daily News (Sri Lanka). 6 November 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Sri Lanka Internet users". Index Mundi. Retrieved 21 January 2013. External link in
- "Second hand car sales increase online". Ceylon Today. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2013.