Jump to navigation Jump to search
IKON or Ikon is an alternate spelling of icon.
Ikon may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Ikon (Australian band), an Australian dark wave group
- Ikon (record label), a Russian record label
- iKon, a South Korean hip hop group under YG Entertainment
- Ikon Asean, a singing competition between Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines
- Ikons, a box set featuring material recorded by the American hard rock band Kiss
- The Ikons, an early name of the Canadian band 13 Engines
- "The Ikon", instrumental suite in Todd Rundgren's Utopia
- Ikon the Verbal Hologram, former stage name of rapper Vinnie Paz
- Ikon, a 1982 novel by Graham Masterton
- Ikon FCL, the video sublabel of Factory Records
- Interkerkelijke Omroep Nederland, abbreviated as IKON, a Dutch public broadcaster
Brands and enterprises
- Ikôn, a portable electronic device from Psion Teklogix
- Ford Ikon, a sedan version of the Ford Fiesta automobile
- Ikon Gallery, or "The Ikon", a modern art gallery in Birmingham, England
- IKON Office Solutions, a document management company
- IKON Pass, a multi ski resort season pass sold by Alterra Mountain Company
- Zeiss Ikon, a German optics company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ikon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.