Ilala may refer to:
- Ilala District in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Ilala (Iringa Urban ward), an administrative ward in the Iringa Urban district of Tanzania
- Ilala (Ilala ward), administrative ward in the Ilala district of Tanzania
- Ilala, Kwara, a town in Kwara state
- Ilala (Zambia), a geographical region of Zambia
- MV Ilala, a steamer plying the waters of Lake Malawi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.