Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -ile, Ile, ile, or île in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ile may refer to:
- iLe, a Puerto Rican singer
- Ile District (disambiguation), multiple places
- Ilé-Ifẹ̀, an ancient Yoruba city in south-western Nigeria
- Interlingue (ISO 639:ile), a planned language
- Isoleucine, an amino acid
- Another name for Ilargi, the moon in Basque mythology
- Historical spelling of Islay, Scottish island and girls' name
- Another name for the Ili River in eastern Kazakhstan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.