|Look up ill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ill (ill) may refer to:
- Ill (France), a river in Alsace
- Ill (Vorarlberg), a 72 kilometres long tributary of the Rhine
- Illinois (traditionally abbreviated: Ill.), a state in the midwestern region of the United States
- Illness, a generally-used synonym for disease
- Koji Nakamura (recording under the name iLL), a Japanese musician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.