From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ill (ill) may refer to:
- Suffering from an illness
- Ill (Austria), a river in western Austria
- Ill (France), a river in north-eastern France
- Illinois, often abbreviated Ill.
- Kōji Nakamura, who records music under the name "iLL"
ILL may stand for:
- Willmar Municipal Airport (former IATA airport identifier: ILL) in Willmar, Minnesota, United States
- Illorsuit Heliport (non-IATA location identifier: ILL) in Illorsuit, Greenland
- Institut Laue–Langevin, a scientific research facility in Grenoble, France
- Interlibrary loan, a service offered by libraries for sharing books and other materials
- Institute of Linguists (London)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.