Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ill (ill) may refer to:
- Ill (France), a river in Alsace
- Ill (Vorarlberg), a 72 kilometres long tributary of the Rhine
- Illinois (traditionally abbreviated: Ill.), a state in the midwestern region of the United States
- Illness, a generally-used synonym for disease
- Koji Nakamura (recording under the name iLL), a Japanese musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.