Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ill or ill may refer to:
- Ill (France), a river in Alsace
- Ill (Vorarlberg), a river in Voralberg, Austria, tributary of the Rhine
- Ill (Saarland), a river of Saarland, Germany, tributary of the Theel
- Illinois (traditionally abbreviated: Ill.), a state in the midwestern region of the United States
- Illness, a generally-used synonym for disease
- Koji Nakamura (recording under the name iLL), a Japanese musician
- Tommy Ill, Wellington in New Zealand based rapper
- Interlibrary loan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.