|Look up immaterial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Immaterial may refer to:
- The opposite of matter, material, materialism, or materialistic
- Maya (illusion), a concept in all Indian religions, that all matter is a grand illusion
- Immaterialism, or subjective idealism
- Immaterial financial matters, in accounting and auditing terms
- Immaterial (collection), a 2002 short story collection by Robert Hood
- Immaterial labor
- It's Immaterial, British pop music band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immaterial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.