|Founders||Bruno Araujo, Ching Wei Lee|
|Lee Ching Wei (CEO)|
Bruno Araujo (COO)
Mitul Lakhani (CFO)
|Products||Credit Cards, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Broadband|
iMoney.my is a financial comparison website that caters primarily to the Malaysian market. It lets consumers find and compare various financial and consumer products like credit cards, mortgages, fixed deposit, broadband, and insurance policies. They also provide content around finances. In September 2015, iMoney.my recorded 2.5 million unique views with a 170% increase of visitors on a year-to-year basis.
In June 2012, iMoney.my was established with investments from angel investors.
Exactly a year later, iMoney.my received USD 500,000 in seed funding from Asia Venture Group. Later, they received a USD 140,000 (RM500,000) grant from Cradle Fund — an agency under the Malaysian Ministry of Finance, and USD 2 million from a group of venture capital funds including Jungle Ventures and 500 Startups. In November 2013, iMoney.my entered into a regional collaboration with financial literacy provider MoneyTree.
In June 2014, iMoney.my released a home loan calculator mobile application to help consumers apply for home loans directly from the app. In October 2014, iMoney.my announced a USD 4 million investment from ASX listed entity iSelect Ltd.
In September 2015, iMoney's Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Bruno Araujo stepped up as Chief Operations Officer (COO). In addition to that, Mitul Lakhani was brought in as CFO and Amanda Woo took on the CMO post. Chris Antonius joined the team as Managing Director for iMoney’s Indonesian property Aturduit 
In 2017, iMoney launched iMoney credit score in Malaysia, to allow people to check their CreditScore online with no charges. iMoney is one of the first companies to offer this service to the masses, among its competitors in Malaysia. This facility is powered by RAM Credit Information, a credit bureau agency.
To check your Credit Score visit: 
The company’s headquarters are in Kuala Lumpur, with operations in 5 other countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- "Malaysia's iMoney makes major management shifts ahead of new round". Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- "Ching Wei Lee, co-founder of iMoney". AsianEntrepreneur.org. 23 September 2013.
- "iMoney gets US$500K seed funding, targets SEA expansion". www.digitalnewsasia.com. 6 June 2013.
- "Cradle offers iMoney with RM500,000 funding". The Sun (Malaysia). 26 June 2013.
- "Malaysia-Based iMoney Raises $2M Series A To Help Consumers Compare Financial Services". TechCrunch. 24 October 2013.
- "IMoney and MoneyTree enter collaboration". The Star (Malaysia). 11 November 2013.
- "iMoney releases Malaysia's first home loan calculator, with loan application feature". The Malaysian Insider. 25 September 2014.
- "Australia-listed iSelect invests RM13mil in Malaysia's iMoney Group". The Star (Malaysia). 25 September 2014.
- "iSelect Website".
- "iMoney makes major management shifts".
- "iMoney Credit Score".
- "Malaysia's iMoney spreads tentacles across Asia". The Malaysian Insider. 23 July 2013.