Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up imperious or imperiousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Imperious may refer to:
- Arrogant or haughty superiority to or disdain of those one views as unworthy
- Various social interactions and relationships involving Dominance
- Imperious - a fictional character in the Power Rangers franchise
- Imperialism - a strategy for building an empire
- Imperious Delirium, a 2008 album by Australian rock music group The Saints
- Superiority complex - a psychological condition
- Hubris - a personality trait
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.