(Redirected from Importing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up import in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Import is the act of bringing goods into a country.
Import may also refer to:
- import and export of data, in computing
- import tariff, a tax on imported goods
- import quota, a type of trade restriction
- Import substitution industrialization, an economic policy
- Import scene, a subculture that centers on modifying imported brand cars
- The #Import directive in Objective-C
- The import keyword in Java
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Import.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.