From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impoundment or impounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impoundment may refer to:
- The result of a dam creating a body of water
- Impounded dock, an enclosed ship dock that uses locks to impound water to a consistent depth within the dock area
- Impoundment rights, a German system of permits and taxes for damming rivers
- Impoundment of appropriated funds, the decision of a President of the United States not to spend money appropriated by Congress
- Vehicle impoundment
- The Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, which governs the role of the Congress in the United States budget
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impoundment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.