Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up impress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impress or Impression may refer to:
- Maternal impression, an obsolete scientific theory that explained the existence of birth defects and congenital disorders
- IMPReSS, a database of standardized phenotyping protocols used by the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium
- Impress, a presentation program included in StarOffice and descendant office suites
- Lotus Impress a WYSIWYG editor for Lotus 1-2-3.
- Case of first impression, a case or controversy over an interpretation of law never before reported or decided by that court.
- Present sense impression, in the law of evidence, is a statement made by a person that conveys their sense of the state of certain things at the time the person was perceiving the event, or immediately thereafter.
- Impression, a synonym for a print run in the publishing industry.
- Impression seal, a type of accent seal.
- IMPRESS, Independent Monitor for the Press, a press regulator in the United Kingdom
- Cost Per Impression, a term used in online marketing for measuring the worth and cost of a specific e-marketing campaign.
- Impressment, the act of conscripting people to serve in the military or navy.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.