From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impress or Impression may refer to:
- Impression, Sunrise, a painting by Claude Monet.
- Big Impression, a British comedy sketch show.
- Impression (Dragonriders of Pern), a joining of the minds in the Dragonriders of Pern fictional universe.
- Cost Per Impression, a term used in online marketing for measuring the worth and cost of a specific e-marketing campaign.
- Maternal impression, an obsolete scientific theory that explained the existence of birth defects and congenital disorders.
- IMPReSS, a database of standardized phenotyping protocols used by the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium.
- Impress, a presentation program included in StarOffice and descendant office suites
- Lotus Impress a WYSIWYG editor for Lotus 1-2-3.
- Case of first impression, a case or controversy over an interpretation of law never before reported or decided by that court.
- Present sense impression, in the law of evidence, is a statement made by a person that conveys their sense of the state of certain things at the time the person was perceiving the event, or immediately thereafter.
- Impressment, the act of conscripting people to serve in the military or navy.
- Impression, a synonym for a print run in the publishing industry.
- Impression seal, a type of accent seal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.