From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impressionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impressionism is an art movement. Other meanings include:
- Impressionism (literature)
- Impressionist music, the musical period
- Impressionist (entertainment), people who imitate famous figures
- The Impressionists (BBC drama), a series about the origins of the art movement
- Impressionists (video game)
- Impressionism (play) by Michael Jacobs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impressionism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.