From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impromptu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impromptu is a musical form or genre.
Impromptu may also refer to:
- Impromptu, a 1923 novel by Elliot Paul
- Impromptu (1932 film), a comedy short starring Richard Bird and Florence Desmond
- Impromptu (1991 film), a movie starring Hugh Grant as Chopin
- Impromptu (programming environment), a Scheme-based live programming environment
- Impromptu (June Christy album), a 1977 album by June Christy
- Impromptu (Billy Taylor album), a 1962 album by jazz pianist Billy Taylor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impromptu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.