Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up improved in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Improved may refer to:
- Improved clinch knot, a knot commonly used to secure a fishing line
- Improved-definition television (IDTV)
- Improved Touring, a category of classifications for cars in amateur road racing
- Improved Orion, an American research rocket
- LNWR Improved Precedent Class, a class of 2-4-0 steam locomotive originally designed for express passenger work
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Improved.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.