From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inara may refer to:
- Inara (Casablanca), neighbourhood in Casablanca, Morocco
- Inara George (born 1974), American singer-songwriter
- Inara (goddess), Hittite-Hurrian deity
- Inara Melon (Acanthosicyos horridus)
- Ināra Mūrniece (born 1970), speaker of the twelfth Latvian Saeima
- Inara Serra, Firefly television series character
- INARA, the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.