From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inbound may refer to:
- Inbound marketing - a marketing strategy focussing on getting found by customers.
- Inbound links, also called Backlinks - incoming links to a website.
- American Inbound - a company that provides outsourced customer relationship management
- Inbound students - students or scholars from a foreign country who participate in an academic program within the inviting country, from whose perspective the students are "inbound"
- Inbound - a direction of busses and trains that travel toward the city center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inbound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.