From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up incisura or incisure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An incisura is Latin for notch, and may refer to:
- Incisura (gastropod) a genus of keyhole limpets
- Angular incisure, which varies somewhat in position with the state of distension of the viscus
- Suprascapular notch, a notch in the superior border of the scapula, just medial to the base of the coracoid process
- It may also sometimes refer to the Dicrotic notch seen with aorta pressure
- incisura cardiaca, the notch where the left margin of the oesophagus joins the greater curvature of the stomach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incisura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.