Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inclusion or include in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inclusion or Include may refer to:
- Social inclusion, affirmative action to change the circumstances and habits that leads to social exclusion
Science and technology
- Inclusion (mineral), any material that is trapped inside a mineral during its formation
- Inclusion bodies, aggregates of stainable substances in biological cells
- Cytoplasmic inclusion, insoluble non-living substances suspended in a cell's cytosol
- Inclusion (taxonomy), combining of biological species
- Include directive, in computer programming
- Inclusion (set theory), or subset
- Inclusion map, or inclusion function, or canonical injection
- Inclusion (logic), the concept that all the contents of one object are also contained within a second object
- Include (horse), a racehorse
- Inclusion by reference, legal documentation process
- Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion, a former British think-tank known as Inclusion
- Inclusive (disambiguation)
- Transclusion, the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document into one or more other documents by hypertext reference
- Inclusion–exclusion principle, in combinatorics
- All pages beginning with "Inclusion"
- All pages beginning with "Include"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.