From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inclusion may refer to:
Social inclusion of persons
- Inclusion (disability rights), accommodating any person with a disability
- Inclusion (value and practice), a practice of ensuring that people in organizations feel they belong
- Inclusion (education), students with special educational needs spend most or all of their time with non-disabled students
- Inclusion (mineral), any material that is trapped inside a mineral during its formation
- Inclusion bodies, aggregates of stainable substances in biological cells
- Cytoplasmic inclusion, insoluble non-living substances suspended in a cell's cytosol
- Inclusion (taxonomy), combining of biological species
- Inclusion by reference, legal documentation process
- Include directive, in computer programming
- Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion, a British think-tank
- Exclusion (disambiguation)
- Inclusive (disambiguation)
- Exclusive (disambiguation)
- Inclusion–exclusion principle
- All pages beginning with "Inclusion"
- All pages beginning with "Include"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.