Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incorporation or incorporate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incorporation may refer to:
- Incorporation (business), the creation of a corporation
- Incorporation of a place, creation of municipal corporation such as a city or county
- Incorporation (academic), awarding a degree based on the student having an equivalent degree from another university
- Incorporation of the Bill of Rights, extension of parts of the United States Bill of Rights to bind individual American states.
- Incorporation of international law, giving domestic legal force to a sovereign state's international legal obligations
- Incorporation (linguistics)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incorporation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.