Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incorporation or incorporate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incorporation may refer to:
- Incorporation (business), the creation of a corporation
- Incorporation (association), giving legal form to an association by registering it as a corporation
- Incorporation of a place, creation of municipal corporation such as a city or county
- Incorporation (academic), awarding a degree based on the student having an equivalent degree from another university
- Incorporation of the Bill of Rights, extension of parts of the United States Bill of Rights to bind individual American states.
- Incorporation of international law, giving domestic legal force to a sovereign state's international legal obligations
- Incorporation (linguistics)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incorporation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.