Incorporation may refer to:
- Incorporation (business), the creation of a corporation
- Incorporation of a place, creation of municipal corporation such as a city or county
- Incorporation (academic), awarding a degree based on the student having an equivalent degree from another university
- Incorporation of the Bill of Rights, extension of parts of the United States Bill of Rights to bind individual American states.
- Incorporation of international law, giving domestic legal force to a sovereign state's international legal obligations
- Incorporation (linguistics)
- Incorporation (Netherlands), the annexation of the Netherlands by the First French Empire