From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up increment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Increment or incremental may refer to:
- Incrementalism, a theory (also used in politics as a synonym for gradualism)
- Increment and decrement operators, the operators
--in computer programming
- Incremental computing
- Increment, chess term for additional time a chess player receives on each move
- Incremental games
- Increment in rounding
- All pages beginning with "Incremental"
- All pages with titles containing Incremental
- 1+1 (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Increment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.