Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up increment, incremental, or incrémental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Increment or incremental may refer to:
- Incrementalism, a theory (also used in politics as a synonym for gradualism)
- Increment and decrement operators, the operators
--in computer programming
- Incremental computing
- Incremental backup, which contain only that portion that has changed since the preceding backup copy.
- Increment, chess term for additional time a chess player receives on each move
- Incremental games
- Increment in rounding
- All pages beginning with Incremental
- All pages with a title containing Incremental
- 1+1 (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Increment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.