Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incunabula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incunabula are printed material from before the year 1501 in Europe.
Incunabula may also refer to:
- Incunabula, Op. 39, a set of three short compositions for piano by Swan Hennessy (1912)
- Incunabula (video game), a computer game by Avalon Hill (1984)
- Incunabula (publisher), a small press based in Seattle, Washington, founded in 1992
- Incunabula (album), an album by British electronic music group Autechre (1993)
- Incunabula Short Title Catalogue, an electronic bibliographic database maintained by the British Library
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incunabula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.